Inspirational quotes by television producer Mark Burnett, the creator of The Apprentice, Survivor, Bible series and many more.
1. The big audience is a family friendly, faithful audience. You don’t need to make shows about sex and drugs and violence to get ratings. – (Source)
2. Facing your fears robs them of their power.
3. My mantra is: Realize you’re going to fail all the time, and accept it. That doesn’t mean I’m not frightened of it.
4. If you think too much and don’t jump in, you lose the opportunity.
5. Jump in’ means that even if you’re not sure you can swim, swim anyway.
6. There’s nothing like biting off more than you can chew, and then chewing anyway.
7. I will guarantee you that the day you step outside your comfort zone by making success your goal is the day you discover that adversity, risk, and daring will make life sweeter than you ever imagined.
8. If you want to be certain, you should never get married. You should never change jobs. In fact, you might as well just stay home. Because I don’t know anybody who is certain. That need to be certain is just procrastination.
9. There’s no reason the story of Christianity wouldn’t be more prevalent in film and television considering the audience size who love and believe the stories. This is a broad audience and deserves to be on broadcast TV.
10. Attitude produces character, and character produces hope.
11. I am a noisy Christian.
Market Burnett – Autobiography – JUMP IN! – Link here