Becoming highly influential is a skill, and you can learn it! – John Maxwell on how to lead from the front
John C. Maxwell is arguably one of the top leadership strategists in the world. He sold millions of book including many which have made it onto the New York Times best sellers list. John C. Maxwell is known for his incredible ability to teach biblical leadership skills, which is why he has been frequently invited to Fortune 500 companies to share his philosophy.
13 Inspiration leadership quotes by John C. Maxwell:
- “People are never able to outperform their self-image.”
- “We cannot become what we need by remaining what we are.”
- “The only guarantee for failure is to stop trying”
- “Small disciplines repeated with consistency every day lead to great achievements gained slowly over time.”
- “If you do the things you need to do when you need to do them, then someday you can do the things you want do when you want to do them.”
- “Life doesn’t do anything to you. It only reveals your spirit.”
- “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.”
- “If you start today to do the right thing, you are already a success even if it doesn’t show yet.”
- “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.”
- “The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That’s the day we truly grow up.”
- “Learn to say ‘no’ to the good so you can say ‘yes’ to the best.”
- “We feel unhappy and confused with our life when we don’t do the focus or calling that God has on our life.”
- “A successful person finds the right place for himself. But a successful leader finds the right place for others.