30 empowering prayer point for spiritual growth and power by the Founder of Mountain of Fire and Miracle by Dr Daniel Olukoya.
1. I am not what the world thinks or says I am. I am not what the devil or the kingdom of darkness says, imagines or has designed me to be.
2. No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper.
3. I am not a picture of what the national economy and institutionalised wickedness has restructured the people to be.
4. I am what the Word of God says I am.
5. I am an express image of Jehovah God on earth.
6. I am fashioned after the likeness of the Creator of the heaven and earth.
7. I am regenerated by the blood of Jesus.
8. I am ransomed from the powers of death and hell.
9. I am blood washed.
10. I am redeemed.
11. I am justified by Christ.
12. I am made to be the righteousness of God through Christ.
13. I am a believer of the Word of Truth.
14. I am born again.
15. I am heaven-bound; my citizenship is in heaven.
16. I am seated with Christ in heavenly places far above principality and powers.
17. I am a priest and a king ordained by Christ to rule here on earth.
18. The Bible says because I believe and receive Jesus Christ, power has been given to me to become a son of God, and I am empowered to trample upon serpents and scorpions and all the powers of the enemy.
19. I am empowered to use the name of Jesus to cast out demons and heal the sick.
20. I am empowered to bind, to loose and to decree things and the Bible says wherever my voice is heard no one can ask me why.
21. I am full of love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.
Because the grace of God is upon my life as the light of His glory, I am full of divine favour; I am a partaker of all heaven’s spiritual blessings.
22. I am an overcomer; the Bible says whosoever is born of God overcomes the world, and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even my faith.
23. In faith I overcome ungodly worry, anxiety, heaviness of spirit, sorrow, depression, lust of the eyes and lust of the flesh.
24. In faith I have overcome all the tricks of the devil, for it is written, greater is Jesus Christ that dwells in me than the devil that is in the world.
25. In righteousness I am established; I am far from oppression, for I shall not fear and from terror for it shall not come near me.
26. The Lord shall cover me with His feathers, because I have made Him my dwelling place.
27. Evil shall not befall me; I shall tread upon the Lion and the Cobra and surely the Lord will always deliver me from the snare of the fowlers. God has made me a beneficiary of divine health through the stripes that were laid on Jesus Christ.
28. Through Jesus Christ I have access to the throne grace of God, to find peace with God.
29. I have prosperity for God will no longer withhold any good thing from me.
30. I ask that the word of God I have confessed begin to transform me to the original image God designed me to be in His book.