10 Bible verses about building generational wealth
This article provides a list of ten profound Bible verses about passing on wealth to future generations and leaving a legacy.
Allow the words of scripture to inspire you to make a difference in the world while also leaving a legacy.
1. “A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children, but the wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous.”- Proverbs 13:22
2. “Houses and riches are an inheritance from fathers, but a prudent wife is from the Lord.” – Proverbs 19:14
3. “And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up.” – Deuteronomy 6:6-7
4. “For He established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which He commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children; that the generation to come might know them, the children who would be born, that they may arise and declare them to their children, that they may set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep His commandments.” – Psalm 78:5-7
5. “Children’s children are the crown of old men, and the glory of children is their father.” – Proverbs 17:6
6. “And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you.” – Genesis 17:7
7. -“You shall not remove your neighbor’s landmark, which the men of old have set, in your inheritance which you will inherit in the land that the Lord your God is giving you to possess.” – Deuteronomy 19:14
8. “The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell in it forever.” – Psalm 37:29
9. “An inheritance gained hastily at the beginning will not be blessed at the end.” – Proverbs 20:21
10. “Moreover the prince shall not take any of the people’s inheritance by evicting them from their property; he shall provide an inheritance for his sons from his own property, so that none of My people may be scattered from his property.” – Ezekiel 46:18