Success quotes from the late Truett Cathy, the founder of Chic-Fil-A, one of America’s fastest growing food chains. In 2013 Chik-fil-A made 5.1 billion USD in revenue.
1. We’re not just in the chicken business, we’re in the people business.
2. Businesses are not dishonest or greedy, people are.
3. It’s easier to succeed than to fail.
4. Time is the most important ingredient we have.
5. By ‘staying small,’ we also remain sensitive to the needs of others around us.
6. When you have to struggle for a place to live… makes you very grateful for what you might have.
7. I knew if I ever had anything, I’d have to work for it.
8. It’s OK to have wealth. But keep it in your hands, not in your heart.
9. You can’t expect people to do well in their business if they’ve got problems at home.
10. A business, successful or not, is merely a reflection of the character of its leadership.
11. If we get better, our customers will demand we get bigger.
12. Sir John Templeton, the financial investment expert and creator of the Templeton Funds, tells audiences the safest recommendation and the one that pays the greatest dividend is tithing… – (Source)
13. As Christians, we have an obligation and responsibility to abide by the principles of the Bible.
14. There’s no such thing as business ethics, only personal ethics.
15. If it takes seven days to make a living, you ought to be doing something else.
16. Whatever you do… put your heart and soul into it…
17. We’re not limited to traditional media for advertising. Some of the strongest messages can be delivered for free. I carry a big Chick-fil-A shopping bag whenever I travel…
18. Many successful people I know set magnificent goals for themselves, then let nothing stand in the way of their achievement. I don’t engage in that kind of long-range planning. Instead, I leave myself and my company available to take advantage of opportunities as they arise.
19. If you wish to enrich days, plant flowers; If you wish to enrich years, plant trees; If you wish to enrich Eternity, plant ideals in the lives of others.
20.Sometimes success is disguised in hard work.
21. Take advantage of unexpected opportunities.
22. I realized the importance of doing a job and doing it right. Pleasing your customers and enjoying what you’re doing.
Check video below: Words of wisdom from God-made billionaires