Here are eight business ideas to choose from; hopefully this helps you on your journey. Remain blessed.
1. Open e-mail alert – Create software that allows you to find out if someone has opened your email.
2. Mailing list subscriber software – Create an online platform that shows you all the mailing lists you are subscribed to, set up an option where they can easily delete the sites they are subscribed to. This tool will be highly useful being that it’s common for companies to subscribe you to their email list without your consent.
3. Bid to dine with influential individuals – Users will get the chance to bid against each other to dine with their favorite celebrity. In June 2015 a Chinese gaming company won the auction to have lunch with Warren Buffet for bidding $2.3 million. You can set up a platform where you invite celebrities to set up auctions as well as donate a portion of the earning to a charity of their choice. I believe a hub dedicated to this theme have not been created before.
4. Set up online ecommerce stores – Setting up an online shop is arguably one of the most lucrative ways to make an income online. In order to create a successful online business you need the patience to build a brand and sell products with sizeable profit margins, below is the top ten selling internet items according to statisticbrain.com:
- Women’s apparel
- Computer hardware
- Toys / Video games
- Video DVD’s
- Health and beauty
- Consumer Electronics
- Office supplies
- Linens / Home Decor
5. Stretch shrunken cotton – A common problem that most of us have faced is shrinking our clothes within the washing machine, which is why it will be great If someone can figure a way how to get shrunken cotton into its original size, maybe you can come up with the solution.
6. Brand and sell disposable neck sweat pad collars – Selling disposable neck collars is ideals for those looking to protect their shirt collar from dirt stains. Online, you do have a few selling on Amazon. Perhaps if you rebrand it and sell it to clothing retailers you will have a shot at making a success of it. There are also other stain protector items you can check online like underarm sweat pad guard.
7. Set up a merchandise company – If you had experience importing or manufacturing your own products overseas in countries like China, you can use that experience to consult those looking to do the same. If you are going to succeed its important you target those who are willing to start on a semi-large scale. For example you can approach entrepreneurial entertainers or athletes who have set up their own independent movement. Fashion consultant Jonathan Koon made a fortune helping Rap artists developed their own fashion marketplace; one of his popular clients is multi-platinum artist Young Jeezy.
8. Set up a distribution company – Negotiate a deal with small to medium sized companies overseas to distribute their product to national retailers. Companies will be willing to work on such arrangement on a commission arrangement, but this is fine, if you really believe the product has a high chance of receiving large orders. If you do plan on setting this business, work with companies whose products have already been successful in other territories. If they agree to work with you, ensure they give you your own personal e-mail, so if the companies website is salebabytoys.com, make sure they set an e-mail for you (Your Name@salebabytoys.com).