16 Billionaires Who Love Jesus
Words of Wisdom from Self-Made Christian Billionaire & Millionaire Entrepreneurs (Very Inspirational).
Entrepreneurs include: David and Jason Benham, Colonel Sanders, norm miller, Kathy Ireland, Mark Burnett, David Green, Pat Robertson, Blake Mycoskie, Tyler Perry, Strive Masiyiwa, Folunsho Alakija and more.
Additional inspiration quotes from self-made millionaire and billionaire business leaders:
Pat Robertson – Founder of Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN)
- When we started, there was no money available for us. I bought a bag of soybeans — 70 pounds for two dollars — and we literally lived on soybeans. We just didn’t have any money to spend. Everything was devoted to getting the Christian Broadcasting Network underway. My first year, total income was $8,000 for the whole enterprise. Second year it was $20,000. And now our income is in the $600 to $700 million range. So it does grow. You bet.
Do Won Chang – Forever 21
- In the beginning of our first year, the shop had sold only $100 worth of products per day. Predicted to make $30,000 a year. But, by the end of the year, we had total sales worth $700,000. So that’s when I realized, if I kept going like this, I would have a good business.
Sam Walton founder of Walmart
- There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.
Colonel Sanders – Founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken
- I still believe in the importance of charity, which means giving to God his just measure of goods he has seen fit to bestow on you in the form of material gain. When I started out in the franchise business, I didn’t know exactly what I was doing by promising God his part if he helped make my enterprise a success, but I now think that that is the reason for my success ever since.
- Lots of nights I would sleep in the back of my car so I would have enough money to buy cookers the next day if someone took a franchise.
- It (KFC) took about two years. I made only about a nickel on every chicken that they sold. And they got three dinners out of it. But I got one nickel for the whole meal. But you’d be surprised at how fast those nickels added up… I finally got up to where I had an income of a thousand dollars a day.
Sir John Templeton – Founder of Templeton Fund
- If you want to have a better performance than the crowd, you must do things differently from the crowd.
- If we become increasingly humble about how little we know, we may be more eager to search.
Click here for the full article : Top 100 inspirational quotes from the most influential Christian business leaders