Top 30 empowering quotes by Phil Robertson. Mr. Robertson, the devoute Christian is the founder of Duck Commander and lead personality on the hit reality TV Show titled Duck Dynasty.
1. I repented at 28 and turned to Jesus.
2. Everywhere my sons and I go, we’re telling people the good news about Jesus, blowing duck calls, and making people, happy, happy– then down the road we go.
3. I was selling duck calls out of my truck, driving around. I got a few started in Wal-Mart, just like selling watermelons. I said “Hey, Colonel Sanders started with one chicken somewhere, so give me a break here.
4. Americans need to get off their cell phones—my sons included. Contrary to what you’re thinking, you can live without them. I promise you can operate and function without them. I don’t have one. You don’t have to have one, either.
5. I’ve never figured out how the computer, the very device that was supposed to revolutionize the way we live and save us so much time, ….. I have an idea: why don’t you grab a Bible and read, or lie there in bed and pray or meditate for a few quiet moments? Hey, news flash, folks: I promise you it’s the only quiet time you’re probably going to get in this busy, busy world.
6. I’m convinced that the Internet and social media in particular, the very things that were supposed to bring us closer together, have actually distanced us from each other more than ever before. They’re destroying the social interaction among humans. We don’t talk to anybody anymore, and we’ve isolated ourselves, spending most of our time in front of a computer or tapping the screens of our smartphones and tablets. We’ve become robots.
7. Even though we’re being scorned and mocked by the “PC police,” we have to stand up for what we believe, regardless of the consequences. It’s not about being politically correct; it’s about being biblically correct. And with the direction America is headed, I’d much rather put my faith in the Bible than in politics. I’d rather our politicians be men and women who believe that the Bible is the Word of God. You want political correctness? Elect spiritual politicians who are biblically correct, and you will have it!
8. Lord, if You bless me, I’ll thank You; but if You don’t, I’ll be thankful for what I have. I have plenty. I’m in good shape.
9. We really need to decide what’s important in our lives. Life doesn’t have to be so complicated. We need to figure out the people we want to spend our time with and what we want to accomplish. We need to examine our commitments and declutter our lives. If we have stress coming out of our pores, we need to commit to doing less each day.
10. If you provide the drive, dream, and vision, with God’s help, you can accomplish anything.
11. Temporary is all you’re going to get with any kind of health care, except the health care I’m telling you about. That’s eternal health care, and it’s free… I’ve opted to go with eternal health care instead of blowing money on these insurance schemes.
12. My message is to get human beings to love God, love their neighbor and for the life of me I just don’t see the downside of human beings not being so mean to one another and actually care for one another and not steal from one another and not murder each other for their tennis shoes. That’s the message I have.
13. I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty, and like Him, I love all of humanity.
14. You have to discipline your children, or they won’t respect you, law enforcement or God or anyone else.
15. Carry your Bible and live by it. There’s a better chance that you will stay married if that much is true for either one of you – male or female.
16. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.
17. Money can come and go, and fame comes and goes. Peace of mind and a relationship with God is far more important, so this is the precedent that we’ve set in our lives. The bottom line is, we all die, so Jesus is the answer.
18. We’re Bible-thumpers who just happened to end up on television. You put in your article that the Robertson family really believes strongly that if the human race loved each other and they loved God, we would just be better off. We ought to just be repentant, turn to God, and let’s get on with it, and everything will turn around.
19. All you have to do is look at any society where there is no Jesus. I’ll give you four: Nazis, no Jesus. Look at their record. Uh, Shintos? They started this thing in Pearl Harbor. Any Jesus among them? None. Communists? None. Islamists? Zero. That’s eighty years of ideologies that have popped up where no Jesus was allowed among those four groups. Just look at the records as far as murder goes among those four groups.
20. Everything is blurred on what’s right and what’s wrong … Sin becomes fine. Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men. Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers-they won’t inherit the kingdom of God.
21. Jesus Christ was the most perfect being to ever walk this planet and he was persecuted and nailed to the cross … so please don’t be surprised when we get a little static.
22. I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ.
23. Jesus removed our sins and guarantees we can be raised from the dead.
24. We never, ever judge someone on who’s going to heaven, hell.
25. I’ll still go across the country spreading God’s Word, like I’ve done since I was twenty-eight. I may be only one man reading Scripture and quotes, carrying his Bible, and blowing duck calls to crowds, but, hey, it has to start somewhere. It’s what makes me happy, happy, happy.
26. Let me tell you something: I salute womanhood worldwide, because women are exceptionally tough for enduring the misery of childbirth. I’ve cleaned hogs and gutted deer, but in my experience on Earth I’ve never witnessed such a brutal event.
27. If we lose our morality, we will lose our country. It will happen.
28. If I were in politics, and if you ever get me in the White House, trust me, there’s a big change coming. What happened to America? We lost our roots.
29. If your woman picks your ducks, and she cooks and carries her Bible… now there’s the complete package of womanhood.
30. I will not give or back off from my path.
Recommended autobiography – Happy, Happy, Happy – Click here