Kathryn Kuhlman was one of the most influential evangelists of the 20th century, most known for her healing ministry.
In this video she gives insight on what it takes to develop a positive mental attitude to steer you towards your purpose in life.
Bible verses about developing a positive attitude:
- Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable–if anything is excellent or praiseworthy–think about such things. Philippians 4:8
- A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22
- Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2
- Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Mark 11:23
- It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person. Matthew 15:11
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6