The key to creating an empowering plan is to ask empowering questions that lead to the actions you need to take.
Our life is designed by the answers we ask ourselves on a regular basis, so if you ask a disempowering question you will gain a disempowering answer.
Questions that do not help you achieve results, are not worth asking: “Why am I such a loser?” Your subconscious mind will come up with a disempowering answer that matches your question. You may get an answer similar to “because you are not good enough.”
Start asking yourself empowering questions when brainstorming, and then transform your notes into a plan of action.
Below are powerful question you may want to include in your brainstorming and planning sessions for those that are in business.
- What skills must I learn to reach my goals faster?
- What can I do to make my products more desirable to the public?
- What can I do to educate five people about my products today?
- What can I say to persuade potential customers to buy my product?
- What can I add to my services that would make it too irresistible to not buy?
- What are five things I can do this week to increase my earnings?
“Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.” – Proverbs 16:13