23 inspirational quotes by Steven Furtick – Turn faith into action!
23 inspiration quotes from Steven Furtick, the lead Pastor of Elevation Church and bestselling author.
Elevation Church is based in Charlotte, North Caroline and is one of the fastest growing churches in America in the United States according to Outreach Magazine.
Let Furtick’s words of wisdom empower you to fulfil your calling.
Steven Furtick quotes
1. “People who walk in audacious faith don’t stop and pray. Audacious faith teaches us to push and pray.” – Steven Furtick
2. “The voice you believe will determine the future you experience.” – Steven Furtick
3. “If you want to change the direction of your life, change the declaration of your lips.” – Steven Furtick
4. “Being brave doesn’t mean we have no fear – it means we refuse to be overcome by it.” – Steven Furtick
5. “One of the Enemy’s most effective strategies is to get you to focus on what you don’t have, what you used to have, or what someone else has that you wish you had. He does this to keep you from looking around and asking, “God, what can You do through what I have?” – Steven Furtick
6. “Accomplishing the impossible is all about seeing the invisible.” – Steven Furtick
7. “The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.” – Steven Furtick
Below: I Will Fight – Narration by Steven Furtick
8. “When you have a dream in your heart, but no earthly idea how to make it happen, keeping your faith intact is a full-time job.” – Steven Furtick
9. “I have nothing to prove, because I am already approved.” – Steven Furtick
10. “Stop waiting for what you want, and start working what you have. This can turn your greatest frustration into your greatest potential innovation. If you’ll do your part, God will begin to do what only He can do: He’ll make your box bigger.” – Steven Furtick
11. “God gives the exact experiences he wants them to have in order to shape the specific destiny he designed for them.” – Steven Furtick
12. “Audacious faith is not passive. Neither is audacious prayer. Every aspiration you have in prayer needs an accompanying action. Otherwise you’re not really praying. You’re just pontificating.” – Steven Furtick
13. “Many people never reach greater because they don’t leave good enough behind.” – Steven Furtick
14. “Lots of times, our main problem isn’t our problem. Our biggest problem is our perspective on our problem.” – Steven Furtick
15. “The next time you lose your momentum in daily life as you’re chasing after God’s best for you, don’t give up and conclude that it’s over. The greater life hasn’t ended for you. It’s only out of sight under the waters of the ordinary. And God can resurface it, supernaturally, as many times as it takes. As many times as you’re willing.” – Steven Furtick
Video below – Do It Again – Narration by Steven Furtick
16. “The minute I start being afraid of what people might say is the minute I become useless to God.” – Steven Furtick
17. “Be governed by your calling, not your circumstance.” – Steven Furtick
18. “Love is not words, it’s actions, and love isn’t feelings, it’s a decision.” – Steven Furtick
19. “Did you know it’s possible to have the right passion, but have the wrong expression of the right passion?” – Steven Furtick
20. “If your problem is too big for you, it’s just the right size for God.” – Steven Furtick
22. “Extraordinary moves of God begin with ordinary acts of obedience.” – Steven Furtick
23. “The same power that stopped the sun and raised Christ from the grave lives in every believer!” – Steven Furtick